Thursday, July 11, 2013

Short Tour Of Our Saltwater Tanks

Good Thursday, everyone!

Just a quick update this evening ... I've had a busy day!

I took a Google Glass video of the saltwater tanks we have here in our house. I wanted to see how clear the tank looked on video. I think it turned out pretty well.





I am still enjoying my Glass. For me, I find that I use it for photos and videos mostly. I think one of the features that needs to be introduced at some point is the ability to file things in separate folders that are accessible on a separate "page". It's a bit hard to scroll through news updates, emails, and everything else to get to a specific photo or video I want to show someone. That's going to be a huge time saver when that's an option. Just scrolling through your Glass can also drain the battery a bit.

I have really enjoyed letting my friends and family try Glass. I kind of feel like a pro now in telling people how to navigate their way around. I still feel like I have a lot to learn, though.

On the tethering problem front, it seems it is a problem with the Samsung Galaxy S4. AT&T has been clueless since Glass is not familiar to them. I think I will give Google a call tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy the video! My mission with Glass tomorrow is to scare the daylights out of my kids while wearing Google Glass. We're always trying to scare each other so they expect it. I need to get creative. Game on!

-Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment